We warmly welcome you to the Fertility research webinar organized by the Itla Childrens Foundation and the Fertility Research Network (Synty) coordinated by the Family Federation of Finland (Väestöliitto).
Promoting fertility awareness
- How is adequate knowledge on fertility ensured in Finland?
- How can we support family planning in a sensitive manner?
- Learn how fertility awareness has been successfully promoted within international contexts.
The event includes a panel discussion with four Finnish social and health care specialists.
Warmly welcome! Follow the webinar on YouTube
Webinar program 9.45-12.00 (UTC +2)
Opening words (Finnish & English)
- Aino-Mari Tuuri, journalist
- Hanna Sarkkinen, Minister of Social Affairs and Health
Fertility health promotion in action: Your fertility ten years on
- Karin Hammarberg, PhD, Senior Research fellow, Monarch University, Australia
The Reproductive Life Plan – what, when and for whom? Introduction of a fertility awareness tool from a Swedish context
- Maria Ekstrand-Ragnar, PhD, Assistant Professor, Uppsala University, Sweden
Fertility awareness interventions in Denmark
- Lone Schmidt, Prof, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Panel discussion (in Finnish)
- Eeva-Johanna Eloranta, Member of Parliament
- Elina Palola, Senior Ministerial Adviser, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- Hanna Hänninen, special adviser, Ministry of Social Affairsand Health
- Reija Klemetti, Chief Researcher, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
- Aino-Mari Tuuri